The department provides Unit registration to the group of Artisans in Pashmina/Kanishawl Weaving, Handloom Weaving, Pashmina Spinning and Cutting & Tailoring Craft comprising of 5 or more registered members within the department after proper verification by the concerned field officer of the Department.
Weavers, Spinners & Cutting & tailoring Artisans
The Unit holder is provided registration Certificate in a particular craft viz Pashmina/Kanishawl Weaving, Handloom Weaving, Pashmina Spinning and Cutting & Tailoring Crafts and the registration certificate will help the Unit holders/members to avail all the benefit oriented schemes from the department viz credit facility from the banks, participation in National and Special Handloom Expos all over India, participation etc.
How To Apply
The Unit holder have to submit an application in favor of Assistant Director Handloom Budgam and publication in a local news paper regarding the Unit registration. The Unit holder has to submit the application along with following documents.
• Photostat copy of Adhar Cards of all the registered members of the Unit (self attested)
• Photostat copy of Ration Card of self/father/guardian of all the registered members of the Unit (Self attested)
• Affidavit duly attested by Notary
• 03 Nos of Photographs of the Unit Holder
• 01 No of Photogarph of each member of the Unit.